Saturday, December 25, 2004

UK 'needs true immigration data'

UK Immigration - What is True Data?

Excerpts from a recent News Story on BBC

A former Home Office minister has called for an independent body to be set up to monitor UK immigration.

Barbara Roche said an organisation should monitor and publish figures and be independent of government.

She said this would counter "so-called independent" groups like Migration Watch, which she described as an anti-immigration body posing as independent.

To read full story click the link above or click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog www.hsmp-services.co.uk.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home jobs uk - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways www.hsmp-services.co.uk, you have a good site. I'll be back.